Why writing for ExploreThere is a good idea for you:
- Your work will be published on a new, dynamic, and industry-related site
- You will be able to express your ideas to the community of interested people
- You will be able to expose your work to the wider audience than your individual site
- You will receive feedback and comments on your work.
- You will be promoting yourself and your work among the rapidly-growing community of readers.
Are there any requirements for writers?
- We really ask that your writings be educational, inspirational, or helpful to the community of people wanting to learn more about travel and how traveling the world can be accessible to them.
- We accept only original content.
- Typical article post should be a minimum of 300 words in length. If you think your article will be greater than 2000 words then we may want to cut it down or think about giving it a special feature classification
- Grammar and Spellcheck please!
- The article should contain a short paragraph (about 3 lines) about the author (link to a personal blog or site is allowed).
- No affiliate links.
- ExploreThere has the right to edit formatting of your article to ensure it is in line with our guidelines.
How to write for us:
We encourage anyone to submit an article to the editorial team at editorial[at]explorethere[dot]com. If you don’t have an article already written, but would like to submit one in the future, please fill out the google form to the right so we can get your info and send out periodic information on needs for topics.
We are excited to see what you want to tell our community and the world!
[Photo credit: Jason 'Jasmic']
What should you write about for ExploreThere?
We love to publish the following topics:
- Travel Tips
- Adventure Ideas
- Personal stories that teach a lesson or help readers
- Travel Gear reviews
- Travel News
Not interested? Please at least be a fan!